PRECAUTIONS TAKEN IN REGARD TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK
Hair Lab have adopted a common sense approach in light of the (COVID-19) Coronavirus outbreak and would like to reassure our clients that we are following Government guidelines and taking precautions.
With that in mind, we would kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment if you have been in one of the high-risk countries such as China, Italy or Iran, or are displaying any of the symptoms associated with Coronavirus. Please click HERE for the latest Government advice or HERE to read the latest information from the official NHS website.
Let’s approach this with a unified front and look out for each other’s health and wellbeing.
Measures In Place To Help Clients & Team Stay As Safe As Possible
- Hand sanitiser is available for clients and our team
- The kit we use is sterilised between clients, with chairs, mirrors and surfaces being thoroughly cleaned between every client
- Our towels and our gowns are washed after each use
- The salon is cleaned thoroughly and daily. We will continue cleaning the salon to its usual high standard and use anti-bacterial spray on door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, taps, credit card machine and other areas of multiple contact.
- Team members who have a temperature, a new continuous cough, or who feel unwell are self-isolating.
If you need to speak to us, please call 01256 700 670. We value your co-operation and are, of course, happy to talk to you about any concerns you may have. Thank you.