As the Government’s Covid restrictions ease from July 19th, the safety of our guests and team members remains our top priority. The Government has left the decision on whether to continue wearing face masks up to businesses and individuals.
After careful consideration, we as a team have decided to keep wearing face coverings and many of our covid restrictions including social distancing will remain in place a little while longer. We have come so far and worked hard to keep everyone safe and remain open. We respectfully ask that all clients continue to wear a face covering when visiting the salon unless exempt.
You can book your hair appointment by calling us on 01256 700 670. If you are having your hair coloured, you will require a quick patch test 48 hours before your appointment.
What to expect:
We would be grateful if you could read through before booking your next appointment with us. As recommended, we will be doing the following:
We would like to assure you that our cleaning methods and products will be at the highest of standards. This will include a full disinfectant of all chairs, surfaces and equipment between uses. We have allocated time especially for this. To keep contact down to a minimum, your stylist will see you through the entire appointment, this includes the shampoo.
- Each stylist will only have one client in the salon at any one time to avoid unnecessary cross-contamination.
- Clients will be spaced out; we will be using every other chair and only two backwash basins.
- All of our team have disposable gloves, aprons and masks to wear when looking after you. We will also ask you to wear a mask during your visit.
- When you arrive at the salon, please wait outside in our queuing system until you are called in. We will not be able to start appointments early but it is essential that you are on time. (please note in some cases there may be a delay)
- All appointments will need to be paid in full at the time of booking. No refunds will be given but if you need to reschedule please give us a minimum of 48 hours notice otherwise you will lose the full amount.
- All clients will be required to wear a mask at all times. The mask must be fastened around the ears, rather than the back of the head, this is so we can work on your hair. Please wear your own mask when you arrive at the salon, if you do not have one please mention at booking and we can provide one for you at £10 per mask.
- Please talk through the mirror rather than face to face with the stylist. Please avoid touching any retail products, your stylist can still recommend but please avoid touching any displays.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide any refreshments, and we ask NO food or drink to be brought in-store.
- We will not be able to provide magazines.
- Our toilet facilities will be closed so please make use of Festival Place toilets prior to your appointment.
- There will be no discounts or promotions except NHS discount (with a valid ID card) This is due to the salon running at half capacity, we understand the difference this will make however we are unfortunately unable to offer them until the salon is running back to normal.
- Clients that had previous appointments booked will still receive their 10% rebooking discount, but thereafter there will be no discounts until the salon is running at full capacity.
- Unfortunately, no children, friends or partners will be able to accompany you to your appointment.
- We are unable to offer children’s cuts (under the age of 16) as we cannot accommodate them in the salon alone and we do not have the capacity for an adult to accompany them.